Friday, February 1, 2013

Will You Be Mine!!

Valentine's is right around the corner. Stll have a few appointment slots available Thursday through Saturday of next week. Portraits will be ready before the 14th. Mini sessions at the Harbor of Rockwall, The Dallas Arboretum or location of your choice. $60:: 15 digital images/proofs, c.d. or u.s.b of images with copyrights.


For more information you can call/text (972) 408-5670 or e-mail nac108@hotmail.com. or visit facebook.com/destinysdreamphotography.  Can't wait to hear from you. 

May your weekend be full of many joyous blessings. 

-Norma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family
Destiny, Isaac, Mia and Norma (me)

About Me

My photo
I am an on-location, natural light photographer. I don't have a permanent studio with a fancy light set-up - I come to you and use natural light! We can take photos in your home, in your backyard, at the park, or anywhere you and your family feel most comfortable. Contact me if you have any questions about location.