Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nature

 I love photographing plants and other various scenic environments. They are as a reminder that God is always around. Even though we can't always see Him. He gives us new mercies and grace with every morning we awake. Feeling the warm/cool breeze, seeing the sun rise and set are the reminders that most people take for granted. God is all around us. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year. He is present.  I pray that with my photography to be able to reach out and it be of encouragment to those in need of Him. My favorite verse in the Bible is Joshua 1:9.   "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."   Mira, que te mando que te esfuerzes y seas valiente. No temas ni desmayes, porque Jehova tu Dios estara contigo donde quiera que vayas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 .


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family
Destiny, Isaac, Mia and Norma (me)

About Me

My photo
I am an on-location, natural light photographer. I don't have a permanent studio with a fancy light set-up - I come to you and use natural light! We can take photos in your home, in your backyard, at the park, or anywhere you and your family feel most comfortable. Contact me if you have any questions about location.