Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Growing Up Sooo Fast!

 My beautiful princess. How fast time has been passing us by. You are now 8 years old. Can't believe that you are almost as tall as me. You are my all. My twin. My heart. My joy. Everything that you do, mirrors me. I love the beautiful young lady that you are becoming. I love that you want to keep learning about our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Your longing to be in church. Your thirst to learn more is the only gift that I can give you that'll last you a lifetime. My baby, you will be loved for all time. With all my heart, I love you Destiny. Love your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family
Destiny, Isaac, Mia and Norma (me)

About Me

My photo
I am an on-location, natural light photographer. I don't have a permanent studio with a fancy light set-up - I come to you and use natural light! We can take photos in your home, in your backyard, at the park, or anywhere you and your family feel most comfortable. Contact me if you have any questions about location.